- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

festival and breakfast

Peterstown West Virginia not but about 15 minutes away from where they live was a harvest festival and so sorry it was so rainy that most packed up and went home.
No parade this day.



all of the merchandise is getting soaked



I do like the shelf and the tart warmers here



sipping hot chocolate
most vendors had free hot chocolate, tea and coffee with little muffins and cookies
very friendly atmosphere in town


Sunday Morning we had breakfast in town and it was home cooking at it's best I say.



very serious looking here. 
grandson seth who will be 15 in December- he was just a little baby yesterday it seems.


this baby is loaded with meat and veggies


back to packing and heading out

Part one

part two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy