- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, September 20, 2015

early walk

Time  to start pulling spent plants and setting some bulbs.  I will place my bulbs in protection in the ground so at least a few tulips may survive the jaws of moles and voles.

This morning walking with my coffee before I start back painting the brick on my porch.


moonflower still with a few blooms running throught the lilac bush


stray okra pods

last of the tomatoes from the vine

I planted this egg plant in between the boxwoods in front of the house


checking a little closer




waiting for the flowers on these mums to open









gowing at my sidewalk



2 comments:

  1. Betsy. it all looks so good although it is a little sad to see a season go. But, your mums are so gorgeous. I love the smell of mums, such a reminder of Fall..Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the front door!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy