Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Sunday, September 20, 2015

early walk

Time  to start pulling spent plants and setting some bulbs.  I will place my bulbs in protection in the ground so at least a few tulips may survive the jaws of moles and voles.

This morning walking with my coffee before I start back painting the brick on my porch.


moonflower still with a few blooms running throught the lilac bush


stray okra pods

last of the tomatoes from the vine

I planted this egg plant in between the boxwoods in front of the house


checking a little closer




waiting for the flowers on these mums to open









gowing at my sidewalk



2 comments:

  1. Betsy. it all looks so good although it is a little sad to see a season go. But, your mums are so gorgeous. I love the smell of mums, such a reminder of Fall..Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the front door!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.