Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Amelia courthouse shop

Back to visit a shop in Amelia courthouse Va. - Classic Touches.   All dressed out for Fall and Halloween.    We never leave here without purchasing something.  I want everything!
Sometimes I have a guest or two I would love to send here for the night.  I am sure they have felt the same about me also.   I think it's cute.

I couldn't get with my camera the way the eyes were painted on him,  they seemed to follow me.

this cozy room had a sofa and t.v. .  I see the candle in the corner is being heated by the light above it.  I've not seen this before, but like this idea.


mirror over sink in bathroom.

a fuzzy view from upstairs

not real

this game board would make a nice gift





whoops - excuse me , didn't see you sitting there.

til next time - bye

3 comments:

  1. I see why you want everything from there. That lampshade's pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun place to shop, Betsy. I love the shot of the mirror in the bathroom..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look like a great place, I like the outhouse too. And that sheep! Have a great week!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.