Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Grands and park

Taken about 2 weeks ago at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens with the girls.



Have to really watch Genevieve,  she would jump in, in a heartbeat.









The rose garden is just about on it's way out.   We didn't get out early enough this year ,  was to hot for us most days.






Genevieve always on the go,  gotta keep moving.
Adalyn watches out for her.

I asked Adalyn to stand near the butterfly to get a picture and she has this look like
"here I am take my picture"



A super sister she is


this was taken at another park ,  Crump Park 

Adalyn being brave standing on top
Sometimes to much so,  gotta really watch'em


Happy lil girls

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Betsy, I know I tell you this all the time but the girls are just so totally adorable! Such cute pictures of them and beautiful flowers at the Botanical garden too. I like that picture frame for a great snapshot. Very clever.
    Take care and have a glorious 4th with your family!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.