Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, June 27, 2015

various flowers and plants

Volunteer petunias that came back this year .  I pulled them up from the beds and planted in this pot on the garden gate.  Highly fragrant.



Large leaf begonia ( I am guessing it is a begonia)  growing along the side of my house



Roses seem a little puny this year.



A metal butterfly Steve purchased.



Been told this is purple basil.   It reseeds itself every year and grows where ever the wind takes the seed.    I need to take it to a nursery and see if some one knows the name of this one.

Purple pets in  a pot with a moon flower vine.




shrubs need a haircut.



Happy Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy,
    Everything is looking so green and colorful! I like the dragonfly, cute!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy. I grew up at the beach and don't really like it (I guess I am weird) but I am kind of missing it during these hot days and that is a beautiful shot.. I believe that is purple basil and those sure look like begonia leaves to me. My roses aren't doing too well this summer either..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy