Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

floral beauty

Steve's birthday was Monday.   Some cheery flowers for his office window I picked from outside




Here are few along the driveway
Do not know the name of the very large shrub in the distance but it scents the yard with a super sweet fragrance.


this azalea gets larger each year




the blooms of some are almost as large as a dinner plate


closer pix of the large very sweet scented shrub



Another peek at the home office window

with a peek from lil Adalyn who is always snooping around in here,  she loves pencils ,  paper and of course INK.


Sharing with "A Southern Daydreamer"  out door Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Betsy, what a spunky little one. Too cute!. Your peonies are gorgeous. I tried planting some but the plant just starts to come up and then it disappears. I think those crazy mystical flowers that come every summer just force it out. Now, I'm no expert but that beautiful bush looks to me like one my grandmother had when I was a little girl. We always called it syngieria. I'm not even sure of the spelling but it looked very similar and it smelled so good. I remember it very fondly Hopefully someone else will shed some light...Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers and photos. Spring is such a lovely time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are beautiful. And, oh my, those peonies. They are one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I am yard and flower person, truly enjoyed seeing all your beauties. The little one is the best flower of all.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.