Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Sunday, March 15, 2015

twiggy wreath

What  a beautiful day this was and still is pleasant outside.   Very wet but with the wind things should be drying off some.
I finally put a wreath on my door with some twigs I cleaned from a bush .   Then added a very few faux flowers .
Sun was starting to set , so not a very good picture.

A closer view


She is getting more hair and with a few curls - youngest grande, Genevieve


sister Adalyn says her hair is curly too.

I am sharing with masterpiece monday at boogie board cottage

4 comments:

  1. Your twiggy wreath is special. So Adalyn says her hair is curly too? Haha it's always fun what kids say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your twiggy wreath is special. So Adalyn says her hair is curly too? Haha it's always fun what kids say :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betsy, that is such a pretty wreath. I love the little bits of flowers rather than a great bunch. I would just put a pic up of those two sweet and darling beauties and be done with it, but I do like the application you have used on your pretty header picture..Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wreath- I like the ones that are more natural- this one is perfect. Your grands are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.