Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow at last

Yep,  been asking for it and got it.  I love it,  the air is crisp and clear and brr - cold
First yesterday we visited mom about an hour away and ran into light flurries there.   She said she wanted to go for a ride which she did enjoy.   So pretty when it first starts to cover the trees.
pretty ride down a gravel road to pick up mom


nice hot coffee for the road.

Some pictures below of what it looked like this morning at my house


taken from upstairs window

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful snowpicture from your garden - spring is coming soon!

    Sigrun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you got your snow! So did I here in Missouri, finally! It is just so pretty!
    Have a great day!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.