- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween decorations

Grandchildren have left for home to get dressed for trick or treating. 

Here is Adalyn going as a Cat,  she calls herself ......  she's giving a little wink






 I am waiting for the little ones to give out candy,  while waiting  -  here are a few shots of home.



flickering candle stuffed into flower arrangement

nice set of choppers he has






It's getting dark so I better get ready to give candy out



There is plenty more from where this came from

Happy Halloween

1 comment:

  1. Sweets it's all about sweets for kids. If I was a kid, I would dress up like a cat too. You've got lovely pumpkin decors there.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy