Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fort Story

We took a little drive to Fort Story which less than 30 minutes from where we were staying on Va. beach.
The lighthouse - Cape Henry is on Fort Story along with a pretty seashore  
Nicer shells too 
 
 
click on video to hear the ocean
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
old cape Henry lighthouse in distance





map below shows  first landing and fort story - pictures on today's post are from Fort Story


 
 
Old cape Henry lighthouse
 
the next two pictures from a post of mine in 2009 of a close up of the light
 
 
 
 

 
 
sharing with
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Betsy. I love those sand dunes with the old falling down fencing..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! Now I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.