- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Beach trip

 
A much needed break  to the beach for five days.
Virginia Beach was sunny with lots of breeze
 

looking below to the boardwalk from our balcony

Headed to the beach


above picture taken from the hallway to our room as we were leaving to look at some shops

closer to the southern end is this ferris wheel among some other rides


plenty places to spend money here


stopped into the shop above for a closer look.


I like the birds on the limb lamp in window


neat looking ships wheel made from driftwood


Mosaic turtle mirror



stopped to eat along the sidewalk
my sandwich was smoked turkey,  smoked cheese, red peppers and ham


inside where we purchased our sandwiches,  I spotted this pretty wreath

and this  yummy cocoanut mousse roll

Next morning
up early to catch the sunrise



late in the evening after dinner  we took a walk on the boardwalk,  listening to bands play and late shopping in some of the shops.     On the boardwalk below is Neptune,  wonderfully sculpted statue I had to get a picture of.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy