Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm baaackk

Finally a post after a good while of being away.   Painting my bedroom downstairs along with other family matters has taken priority over the computer lately.
My sister Lynn sent me this photo today of a craft she did for her bathroom with vintage wallpaper that was found under many layers in her home in Maine.    Her home was built in the late 1800's .  
She sprayed polyurethane over the wallpaper so no harmful dyes possibly can be lifted from the paper.  I like the knobs she put on the drawer fronts she found that is covered with the paper to hold maybe hand towels or what ever you like.   I like it just the   way it is.  Very crafty idea.

Like the decorative panels below the towel rack.  I believe it is salvaged from the home also.
 
 
I am sharing with Boogie board cottage masterpiece monday        
the dedicated house make it pretty monday
 
 
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.