- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm baaackk

Finally a post after a good while of being away.   Painting my bedroom downstairs along with other family matters has taken priority over the computer lately.
My sister Lynn sent me this photo today of a craft she did for her bathroom with vintage wallpaper that was found under many layers in her home in Maine.    Her home was built in the late 1800's .  
She sprayed polyurethane over the wallpaper so no harmful dyes possibly can be lifted from the paper.  I like the knobs she put on the drawer fronts she found that is covered with the paper to hold maybe hand towels or what ever you like.   I like it just the   way it is.  Very crafty idea.

Like the decorative panels below the towel rack.  I believe it is salvaged from the home also.
 
 
I am sharing with Boogie board cottage masterpiece monday        
the dedicated house make it pretty monday
 
 
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy