- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Yard plants

Azaleas are still pretty along with the dogwoods.   I always take time to sit and gaze at them more as they bloom first and will not be seen again until next spring.

I am working on getting this area a little neater.

under a dogwood canopy

A friend of mine gave me the  hosta that you see here last year .  She found them growing in her compost pile.  


Hostas are easy to grow, except the voles and moles love them.
 
 
My boxwoods need a clipping soon

2 comments:

  1. Look at all those flowering shrubs! I do have a few daffodils that have finally bloomed, but that's about it. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Betsy, your dogwoods and other flowering shrubs and trees are absolutely gorgeous!! And that butterfly bench is perfect in your yard!
    Have a great rest of your week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy