- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring in the Conservatory at Lewis Ginter

Inside  the conservatory is this charming little cottage, surrounded by tulips and other pretty spring flowers.



 
 
 
It even has a pretty stone chimey

close up of the little pond with two frogs sunning




taken inside cottage are fairy houses and twig frames of flowers and butterflies
 





I wish I could grow tulips like this
 
and daffodils
 
 
 
 
Happy Saturday
betsy
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so precious! I want a little cottage with that exact garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long long time since I have been to Lewis Ginter and after looking at that sweet cottage I think it's time to go again. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy