Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

Browsing Sunday

Wow - with a temperature in the 70's here today, I felt like getting out and getting the yard ready for planting flowers,  that thought was dead when I heard that there is to be snow showers tomorrow all day with a low tomorrow night  of  8 degrees. 
I hope this means that the ticks and bugs will be less this year, last year they were horrible.

My daughter met me to take in  a few vintage shops,  I bought a couple of things like a red bucket to plant some flowers in,  was just fun browsing on a beautiful Sunday.

On the way is this beautiful stone wall in front of someones home, I do like the structure with the weathered wood beside it.   We had to stop for the train here and it was a long one.
 
I like this bench made from a headboard and footboard.  you can see where the foot board was sliced in half to make both sides or arm rest.
liking these colors

this is something that I wish I could have purchased.   A child's bed with the rail that can be removed when not needed.
sweet spring arrangement




this dresser had a tint of grey which I like better than the bright white.
A really neat idea with the canning jars,  like how they are mounted to the wood


Cross shaped and would work in a room for Easter



I love driftwood

A pretty rustic pine wreath

A nice shade of grey on the rattan chair,  also the toille cushion

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day of shopping and I love the stone fence!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.