- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, March 22, 2014

adalyns garden

Our little grand daughter Adalyn with the help of Mom and Dad made her own flower garden.   It has sunflower seeds,  and other flower seeds,   will keep updates on the progress.   Here is a picture of the first planting day.

she picked out this little flag of the happy snail and pot of flowers with her mom

her daddy made her sign that says "Adalyns Flower Garden " with a sunny face
 
 
she is up to something
she's such a doll,  and she is not supposed to be playing with the channel selector to the t.v.
she looks happy she did.

1 comment:

  1. Betsy, how sweet she is. I love her name. I planted a garden when Jake was little. It was so much fun..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy