Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Sunday, March 30, 2014

a good start

Breakfast this morning is a Thomas raisin bagel - my favorite, not hard or chewy. They are to me a cross between an english muffin , which they also make and a bagel - good blend.
.

I like them with  a mixture of 4  ounces of cream cheese and 2 medium strawberries smashed with about a tablespoon of honey

Spread on a warm bagel


I take big bites -  yummm
I may have another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.