Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Headwaters Presbyterian Church

The church is located in the County of Highland , Va. 
Picture taken on our trip to Monterey Va. early last year
 
 



 
 
I am sharing with   Inspired Sunday 

7 comments:

  1. i shared this church not to long ago - one of my favorites before you come over the mountain. i have relatives in that area. awesome memories too!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so typical of charming rural churches. «Louis'» post today is a similarly-designed Methodist Church near the Pacific Ocean in Half Moon Bay, California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful church, I love the rural setting. The building is so well-maintained, too. Love the belfry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very successful church series. I like the range of more distant to close up of the steeple. Very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the detail of the red chimney plus the metal on the roof and belfry...gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice church but I see you did not stop for a visit then

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.