Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Granddaughter

I have a new Granddaughter -  Genevieve Grace born October 18 2013,  the same day as my sister's birthday.
Adalyn has a new baby sister and at first didn't know what to think of her mom when she went to see her and she was holding a baby.   
Beautiful healthy little girl with a good appetite and while sleeping makes the cutest cooing sounds and smiles.
6lbs 13oz       20 1/2 inches long




Shes hungry -  Love this picture of her and Aunt Annette


Seth Addy opa   October 19
St. Marys Hospital gift shop window decorated for Halloween
October 19

Definitely - Sugar and Spice and All things nice,  sweet little baby girl

 
nursery area at hospital
My birthday was the 20th of October.   A precious gift indeed

 
 
pumpkins at gift shop
pretty arrangement on door to hospital gift shop

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Betsy, how exciting for all and what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.