Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

purple hat

Grandaughter Addy watching the digging going on outside for a drain around our porch.   I am cleaning the cement for eventual tile when I noticed her with my big purple hat and my kneepad on her arm as a pocket book.  
 Creative little girl.
 
 
 
 Gosh she's so cute!
 
 
 
Sharing with   



Little by Little

6 comments:

  1. She is stylin'! I love to see a baby play dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious; I love her purple hat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the sweetest! Aaahhh...what happy times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Betsy. She is adorable. What fun!..Happy Thursday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful post! I always wonder what they're thinking!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.