Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

this 'n ' that

A few yellow gladiolas that I picked from the flower bed tucked in with zinnias and fading hydrangea flowers

I think I like the purple ones the best

Hydrangeas are fading but I found this one under the leaves on the shrub
Steve always brings me souveniers from florida - the light house lights and blinks at the top - love the seahorse decorated with shells - these are sitting on the mantle in the den along with other found shells and silk flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.