Wednesday, August 21, 2013
My first Wednesday Hodgepodge
join here for some neat questions and see what others have to say
1. Whats my worst food memory? How about one of my best.
I can't remember where I ate them, I just remember the scrambled eggs smelling like a wet dog and very rubbery.
My best - I like so many, I really don't have a best.
2. Do you appreciate people telling it like it is, or would you have a person temper his/her words and maybe beat around the bush a little. How about when you are the one communicating .... which type are you?
I appreciate people telling it like it is if I ask their opinion and want an honest answer. I will give an honest answer if I am asked for it, I will also be careful how I choose my words to get my point across, using tact is a good thing.
3. What is your favorite place to hang out?
I know I may just be plain boring for some, but I do enjoy Barnes and Noble book store with a cup of their good coffee and something sweet while pouring over books or mags. . I like also hanging out with my friend anywhere that we can chat. Oh yes and the craft stores.
4. When do you most feel like you are a slave to time?
making sure my grand daughter who is a delight to babysit, gets her lunch on time and dinner if need be.
5. What was the last concert you attended? Who'd you go with? Was it any good?
Haven't been to any for a while
6. Reality t v.... harmful or harmless? What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to reality tv?
It can be harmful - like the Kardashians - I wouldn't let my grandchildren watch it, silly actually.
I only watch Duck Dynasty - I think it's funny and totally harmless for anyone.
7. What is something you think is overrated?
Some of the stuff that "as seen on t.v." sells, like the hose that curls up when the water is shut off, ( can't think of the name at the moment) broke the second time I used it, water spouted from the tip all down my arms.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have an Edwards Key lime pie sitting on the cupboard that I am going to eat right now.