Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Woodland houses

I stop in the Lewis Ginter library to return my books,  and on display are these pretty little woodland houses. 
As I enter through the doors there is this pretty woodland scene over them
cute little owl sitting there

Leaves and bark
 
I like this one with the dried moss and leaves for the roof

 I am sharing with   Scavenger Hunt Sunday

5 comments:

  1. those are so interesting, Betsy. Looks like a wee little animals might just move right in to one of those houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, what a surprise. Such work and detail on each one not to mention, imagination..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a bit like "fairy houses". There's an island off the coast of Maine, 3/4 is left natural without any development. One of the trails thru the woods is filled with fairy houses.
    Great captures of a lovely spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute little fairy houses - that is one of my projects for this summer - to make a fairy garden and some fairy houses. These are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really interesting and cute. I love the little owl and that last house.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.