Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Under blue skies

Pretty blue sky with lots of puffy clouds.


I love brown eyed Susan's      These come back year after year.

purchased the seeds for this plant at Jeffersons Monticello _ prickly poppy

Lavender will have another wave of blooms after this one.

a volunteer sunflower from seed left last season

Provence Lavender is growing rapidly
  

 
she wants to pull one 
   
I could just squeeze her ,  she is so sweet. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. A fine series of pictures of this year's flowers. I like having the youngster enjoying the growing plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, what an interesting flower, the prickly poppy. I haven't seen one of those. I especially love that sweetest little flower in your garden. I would stand in line to squeeze her..Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.