Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rural Filling Station

Courtney road filling station.  I never gave this a half a  look when we would pass it .  Just another filling station to me on an old country road that was decaying.  
 It was more than a place to get gas, as it is told below, there were customers who had running tabs for gas,  no way will those days come back.    
The old filling station with a canopy - glad to see it preserved as a reminder of a simpler time
  




 

 
I am sharing with   The view from there    Rurality blog hop

2 comments:

  1. another delightful post by you. I look forward to each and every one.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.