Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Friday, May 10, 2013

Boston Bomber

What a surprise that the Boston Bomber was buried in va today.   No one was aware of it.   Very sneaky I say.    
Caroline county Va.. is where he is now.  All of this done with the help of Martha Mullins and the United Methodist Church.  I just hope the guard that is protecting the gravesite is not using county taxpayer dollars to guard someone who blew in  half an eight year old child.

 
http://youtu.be/Zx-0QqJPS08  if you want to take a look..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.