Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Old Barns Va,

 
A few years back I visited the town of Chase City in Mecklinburg County Va.,  where my mom was born.
I spotted some nice old barns
These were taken in the summer time


Sharing with Barn Charm this week

4 comments:

  1. Betsy - I love the shots of your older barns. I think I like the first one best. Very pretty. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, I love old barns and seeing things in areas I have not been too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that old roof & how wide the overhang is for the porch!
    Look at all the rusty roofs in the 2nd shot, love it

    Thank you for joining =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely scenery! The rustic appearance of the roof, the leafless trees, and the greens of the surroundings definitely create one breathtaking picture. I just wonder if this is still in use. Lino Kosters @ ArrysRoofing.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.