Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Sunday, January 6, 2013

I can finally post pictures now

Glad the picture load is resolved.

I logged on  google chrome and now I can post pics.   I thought at first I had to use the flicker acct. but didn't want to use it.   Google chrome works and now I can load as usual.    Maybe a way to make us use Chrome,  who knows?  I didn't go into my settings to see if the red x was still checked maybe taking that off could have helped.  But anyway can finally use the picture load like I used to .

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy. Glad it's working for you. I use Chrome too and never have had any problems, knock wood. What do you mean by the red X? I have one by my entries when I link up. Don't know what it means and don't know how to get rid of it. Is that the same thing you are talking about? I notice that no other entries have the redX??..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you had the same problem than I. I go with firefox and it works!

    Sigrun

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.