Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

Foggy Sunday

This past Sunday Steve and I  took a drive to Colonial beach Va..  Was a warm day but very foggy.   I like to walk the beach looking for driftwood and some glass.   I found both.   The water was churning fast and I must say it was much colder there near the water than here at home,  should've  known better.   We had a lunch first then the walk on the beach.    Must say we didn't last long on our walk.
lots of drift wood





This picture taken from bridge on the way home - still foggy

Check out  bluff area daily watery Wednesdays   for more water views

1 comment:

  1. Lots of driftwood to choose from! Look at that ocean! WoW! =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.