- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Friday, January 18, 2013

Foggy Sunday

This past Sunday Steve and I  took a drive to Colonial beach Va..  Was a warm day but very foggy.   I like to walk the beach looking for driftwood and some glass.   I found both.   The water was churning fast and I must say it was much colder there near the water than here at home,  should've  known better.   We had a lunch first then the walk on the beach.    Must say we didn't last long on our walk.
lots of drift wood





This picture taken from bridge on the way home - still foggy

Check out  bluff area daily watery Wednesdays   for more water views

1 comment:

  1. Lots of driftwood to choose from! Look at that ocean! WoW! =)

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy