- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mantle for Fall

A few pics of my mantle for the next couple weeks .   


I like all of the different colors for fall


I have the lights lit to see how it would look.  Gotta do something about them hanging down on one end I see.    Fireplace man comes tomorrow to do a yearly cleaning and inspection , like to make sure it is safe to use every year.   We will light it then- as a fire is needed right now on these chilly mornings.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Betsy! I love the beautiful flowers, the pumpkin, and your ravens. The mirror shows everything off perfectly.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used lights behind on the mantle.. that gave it depth indeed. And love the colors!

    warm hugs

    Cotton Peony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betsy, Your mantle is so pretty, perfect for Fall. I really like those pumpkins on those stands. Neat! Gina

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy