Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Several Barns in Smithfield Va

Here are several barns on a property I liked.       Steve and I were touring around in Smithfield Va. through a historical area of homes and came upon these barns close together.   I especially liked how the little bit of misty rain made the sky look behind them.
 I am sharing with   Barn Charm    Many great ones to see here

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures of these barns. I wish I could save every barn I see; but they are being demolished or falling down in record numbers here in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a compound of barns here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture Betsy. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by for a visit. Wishing you a wonderful day.

    Hugs,
    ❤Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Very reminiscent of the colonial days (at least, in my mind!). I'd love to take a trip back East and explore those barns myself. Thanks for the share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love barns and your photo is brilliant! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.