Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Barn Charm - Maryland Barn

I got this shot on the way home from Leonardtown Md.  Taken from car window.
   





I am joining Barn Charm this week where there are many others to see.

betsy

16 comments:

  1. Nice find! I love the weathered siding and the cupolas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a barn with such character. love the fading paint. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty charming barn and I like the design of the cupola.


    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. That barn has definitely seen better days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That barn has definitely seen better days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this... I love the blurring of the foreground and the barn in sharp focus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So So pretty. I love the pictures. Hope you and steve had a wonderful time.

    will be checking back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful barn. Looks like so many here on the other side of the country. Nice. MB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check out the cupolas & that dark barn wood... love that rusty roof... not to mention all that green!

    thanks so much for joining this week's Barn Charmiversary =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great "drive by"! I love it's weathered look and those patches of red :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.