Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Liebster Award

I am honored to receive the Leibster award from a blogger friend Sandy of  My Alaskan Cottage .  I gratefully accept it.  
This  award is designed to bring awareness to other bloggers with 200 followers or less.

My duty is to nominate up 5 blogs I enjoy reading.   
When I give you the award, please pass on to up to 5 of your favorite bloggers.  
Let the recipients know
save award image to your computer - then add to gadget / picture
 Heres mine:

Gold Country Cottage

Victorian Wanna Be

Reflections through the seasons

Hillside Garden
Betsy







2 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy: Thank you so much for the award. I appreciate you thinking of me and I have passed it on..Note that I was finally able to get the badges onto my sidebar...Happy Thursday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy! That makes me so happy that you enjoy reading my blog and would nominate me for the Leibster Award! I will follow your directions and pass it on. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.