Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A friends garden

I am trying to get my pictures in order and in doing so I found some pictures I haven't shared as of yet. These were taken about 21/2 years ago. Shera's garden is a work of art. She had a bare yard and it was full of leaves from the large trees. She got them up and got to work laying stone, dirt and loads of shrubs and gorgeous flowers. A work of art.

One of her gorgeous roses on side of home 

Liking the lamp post.   It plugs in.
 The trees have sinced been moved ,  makes it easier to keep squirrels away and lets in more light.

I am getting to work on my garden.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how beautiful. A lovely little piece of paradise on earth!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.