- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pleasant Friday at the beach

Friday - Steve and I decided to take a ride to Colonial Beach .   I am getting over a cold and have been in the house for a second time with it.   Had to get out and see something pleasant and soothing.   We had fish and chips at Fat Freda's ,  nice little restaurant near the beach.    Then took a walk,  I found some nice driftwood and seashells.   The sun  warmed us as we stood in the sand.
In the distance is Maryland

seashell to add to my many thousands of them I collect.   Can't pass up a seashell.
I also found this pretty heart shaped rock ,  along with sea glass
I see there is a pretty orange rock on the left, I missed getting this one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve just returned from the doctor.   He now has this horrible cold.

2 comments:

  1. response to Sandy

    You are so right Sandy. The energy is gone. Thank you for your visit.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better!
    Thanks for your visit!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy