- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, September 25, 2011

painting

I finally finished painting my dining room,   need to get some art or something to make the area a little brighter. The windmill painting is not doing much for  it.   I wanted to change out the drapes but wasn't in the mood for spending more change for new ones,  so I just raised the valence and the curtains are supposed to be dry cleaned.   I instead wiped the dust and few stains with this window cleaner,  yep that's right, window cleaner.  It did work and worked really well.

all white walls




















not to sure about the color at this point
I can live with it.

I hung the valence higher and I think it looks better.

I will have to get a  frame for the painting
Love the table being so shiny. 
I need to polish more often

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy