Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rose

I love this tea rose,  don't know the name but it's pretty.
Here are the twins


Some lavender I picked from my plant.   I have rooted several and they are growing very well
It's gonna bloom,  wasn't so sure in the beginning.   This plant is about 20 plus  years old.
It's huge.  I did take a few roots from around it and they are doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tea roses, love the color. My darling daughter wanted me to plant lavender this year, but sadly we didn't get to it in time. I guess I will have to wait until next Spring. Your lavender looks splendid, does it smell as pretty as it looks? :)
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.