Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring Flowers

Some of these are taken from a few days ago. The azaleas didn't put on their show like they did last year. I guess plants can get burnt out  and need a rest.  My peonies are blooming.   separated them last year and wish I hadn't now, because they are not as full and pretty.   Hopefully next year there will be more blooms.
Granddaddy's beard has perfumed the backyard, sure wish they lasted longer.
Before yard pics,  I have to post these beautiful roses my husband gave me a day ago.   They are a pinkish salmon color, so beautiful.


Granddaddy's beard
  
View from my dining room window of dogwood trees
I like how it looks after a rain shower
every thing seems so much greener

my favorite pinks

A show stopper,  magnificent large blooms
I see this first thing in the morning from my porch
Peonies and mock orange which is also very fragrant

2 comments:

  1. I love pics 5 & 7, they are my fav =] I hope to have a house someday where I can plant different flowers and trees and watch them bloom. For now I will stick to my apartment where I can only plant flowers in pots =/. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic flowers. You have some serious skills here, Lady. Gorgeous. Keri

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.