Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Gargoyle repair

He was dropped and broken on the wing and tip of wing.    I always keep mighty putty on hand as this stuff is great for repairs like this.   I attached the wing and made a new tip with the mighty putty.  Then sprayed with Kryon stone paint.   Really happy with the results.  

You can see where I mended the wing and tip
sprayed with Krylon

can't hardly tell where it was broke

worked well for the tip also





2 comments:

  1. I use Mighty Putty too. Have to say out of all the infomericals out there, this one holds true to its word. I love the stuff. I repaired my jewerly box, a sconce and a trophy. Best stuff ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,
    Thanks for the comment and Mighty Putty gets two free blogmercials.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.