- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day !

-A Poem for Mother's Day-

Memories and Mother
----------------------
When Mother came to our room
to tuck us in at night,
Her face would look so gentle
in the soft, bedside light.

And though we may not always
behaved our best that day,
She'd let us know she loved us
in a very special way.

An extra fold to the coverlet
an extra pat, a hug,
and we'd settle down to dreamland
feeling safe and snug.

And of all the childhood memories
that there have ever been,
We loved best to recall the times
When Mother tucked us in.

- Mary R. Hurley-
-------------------------------------
God Bless Moms everywhere.  I will be visiting mine and taking some flowers.
Mom with my grandson

Happy moms day to my daughter Annette( Seths Mom)

1 comment:

  1. I love Colored bottles and Peonies...OHH...
    Happy Mother's day to you my dear....Lovely pictures of the women in your life :)
    Thank you for your visit and comment on my blog :)
    XOXO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy