Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Pictures


Some pictures I took outside yesterday , a pretty Spring day.   Here is the picture of my volunteer Pansey , beautiful bloom.  They come back every year.


 daffodils blooming in the woods, these are the ones I separated last year from my flower bed, because it was overcrowded.



I bought this primrose 3 years ago at Walmart and planted it outside and it always comes back.
The Crocus is a surprise,  don't know where it came from.



Lavender needs to be taken out of this pot,  going on the 3rd season.


I just thought the color of the moss was pretty growing on this broken cinderblock.

I am stenciling Magnolia blossoms on my floorcloth.   

another picture of floorcloth.

Til next time,  Have a good day.



3 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    Your photographs are lovely! I can’t get over how that moss grew so perfectly it really looks like a frame. I haven’t seen much of anything blooming in my neck of the woods yet. Now that floor cloth is a big WOW. It looks fantastic, I’m really impressed. You did a beautiful job, very professional. The colors work perfect and the large magnolia’s are striking. Your stained glass a few posts downturned out very nice also and I adore that stone birdie. You have been a busy gal.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floor cloth, I always wanted to do one. The moss is great! I love your old iron chair! I love the stained glass,always wanted to make a rooster stained glass. I love Virgina! I traveled/worked all over there. Love the antique shops there. I stayed there for months. Thanks for visiting me on my Tea Time Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful pictures! :-)
    LG Angelika

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.