Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow - looks like 17 inches about

I love snow and we got it.   This is a picture of my house around 4:30 on the 18th.
Click on pics to enlarge
here is a picture of my house on the same evening at around 8:30

Looks like cotton candy on the boxwoods with the snow and colored lights under it.




Beautiful
Thats all for now.

I put some christmas pictures here

http://betsy-wiildwoodchristmasandcrafts.blogspot.com/




Calling for more snow tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    Your house decorations, tree, etc. are just absolutely beautiful. How did you make the paper cones stay together? They were so pretty and I would like to make a few for people. I can't wait to see the house in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~WOW! Betsy your home is gorgeous with or without the snow. It's all so lovely!

    I love snow too. *Smiles*

    Merry Christmas! ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.