- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow - looks like 17 inches about

I love snow and we got it.   This is a picture of my house around 4:30 on the 18th.
Click on pics to enlarge
here is a picture of my house on the same evening at around 8:30

Looks like cotton candy on the boxwoods with the snow and colored lights under it.




Beautiful
Thats all for now.

I put some christmas pictures here

http://betsy-wiildwoodchristmasandcrafts.blogspot.com/




Calling for more snow tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    Your house decorations, tree, etc. are just absolutely beautiful. How did you make the paper cones stay together? They were so pretty and I would like to make a few for people. I can't wait to see the house in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~WOW! Betsy your home is gorgeous with or without the snow. It's all so lovely!

    I love snow too. *Smiles*

    Merry Christmas! ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy