Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Sunday

Nice rainy cold day,  I am off to Barnes and Noble and Pier One which is next door.
Good day to finish up some shopping.  I am more last minute getting things done this year. Just don't feel the rush.  I am enjoying it more,  especially today since the rain makes me slower than ever.   Had a little ice come down earlier, but now just rain.
 
My grandson seth will be coming to visit for Christmas this year,  this is the second year I have seen him at Christmas - he is nine.  I saw he and his mom this past summer when we went different places,  but it is nice to have a christmas with him,  I am hoping he will be visiting this summer and maybe take some time for the beach.
  
 Seth has a Great grandmother ( who is my mom), and will be so nice to have everyone together.
I finally finished this tree with silver tinsel and swapped out the poinsettias for ribbon.  I think it looks better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.