Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What a change-a day makes

Yesterday was rainy but warm.  Today is overcast and windy with just a minor chill in the air.  I love fall, but I love all seasons,  the change does one good.   I put up my fall wreath today and planted some mums in pots.  The  Roses store near me had these HUGE 8 inch mums for 3 for $10.00.  I planted some in pots near the little slash of water in side yard.  I love the bright yellow and rust colored ones.  Will post some pictures of them soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love your wreath! Love the colors. How's the reading going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you very much for your link toward A Heart in Provence, I'm very flattered.
    So I linked your blog here : "My readers"
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.