- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Virginia Beach Neptune Festival




Had a great few days in Va. Beach,  the Neptune Festival is held annually every September, a grand ending  to the season.   The sandsculptures were just amazing.   The North American sandsculpting championship,  one of the largest of it's kind on the east coast. 


dancing with the stars





this one called 'Recovery'





view from beach


boardwalk

No cursing

Pier restaurant and gift shops


view of our hotel, Quality Inn


sea foam




husband thinking about braving cold water




Little seahorse we bought at one of the craft booths, made from copper in Lawrence Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy