Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dreamy September

Today is a hazy, lazy sort of day for me, looks like it may rain.  Gentle breeze blowing.  I love days like this, gotta take it slow sometime and take in the beauty around me.  I love watching this lil finch, he is so busy with my zinnias,  I plant them just so I can see these pretty birds.    If you click on pictures they will enlarge.

I found today a different color zinnia blooming in the garden .  This was a surprise.
I love this color yellow, so bright.
The hummingbirds  love this vine,  I planted it from one seed in the pot and I never thought it would get this large.
Found these pinecones on the ground, I will make something with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.