Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lavender

Again I made more rose petal jelly and this time I steeped some lavender with the petals, which made me wanting to take a drive to the place I got my first lavender plants, which are huge now.
Steve and I took a drive out to Lavender Fields Saturday, a nice farm that sells plants which always do well after I get them in the ground and has great lavender ice cream.
A nice gift shop with lavender soap and other unique items.
I am going to have to raise my beds next year and maybe the moles will leave them alone.



nice little perch for resting with a bowl of Lavender ice cream over looking the Chickahominy River.Pretty roses on the arbor



Metal art in the gardens--------------------

On the way out, I stopped to snap his pix and he just starting crowing, loud and noisy.


elephantI like the dog peeking out around the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.