- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lavender

Again I made more rose petal jelly and this time I steeped some lavender with the petals, which made me wanting to take a drive to the place I got my first lavender plants, which are huge now.
Steve and I took a drive out to Lavender Fields Saturday, a nice farm that sells plants which always do well after I get them in the ground and has great lavender ice cream.
A nice gift shop with lavender soap and other unique items.
I am going to have to raise my beds next year and maybe the moles will leave them alone.



nice little perch for resting with a bowl of Lavender ice cream over looking the Chickahominy River.Pretty roses on the arbor



Metal art in the gardens--------------------

On the way out, I stopped to snap his pix and he just starting crowing, loud and noisy.


elephantI like the dog peeking out around the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy