- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Moms day

I met with some of my family today and we brought some dishes to share with all. There were great deserts like apple pie, lemon pie, blackberry cobbler, and strawberry shortcake.
My Grand Niece Jamie and her son which is my grand grand nephew Wyatt, he has the prettiest curls.
Jessica (grand niece) Derek, my son
Wanda, My mom and Robin


My sister gave mom this hummingbird feeder.

moms deck A card I made mom , I got the graphics from this site - http://vintageholidaycrafts.com/
I copied the picture and pasted to cardstock and added lace around the edges and some sparkle
with a Mothers day greeting inside.

My daughter Annette sent mom this beautiful arrangement of flowers. Mom was so happy.

Mom and her flowers and a few of the cards.
here is Annette, we sure missed you and John and Seth today. My flowers Annette sent me.




1 comment:

  1. All the food looked very good. Wish we could have been there. Will be down soon.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy