Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Antique Mall

A nice Antique Mall here in the county called "through the garden gate" , had so much to see today and one can easily spend 3 hours there, well that is how long I stayed anyway. I do like to spend my money where I live, and the some of the nicest people live in hanover county, always pleasant to deal with.
set of 4 wrought iron chairs are handmade and the price is $150.
















.


I wasn't sure about this chair and now I wished I had purchased it. I am going back in the morning when they open and hope it is still there. The price is $30. I would take the red velvet off of course and may replace with a purple. I love purple, but I also love red.



















I like this picture of this old man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.