- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Antique Mall

A nice Antique Mall here in the county called "through the garden gate" , had so much to see today and one can easily spend 3 hours there, well that is how long I stayed anyway. I do like to spend my money where I live, and the some of the nicest people live in hanover county, always pleasant to deal with.
set of 4 wrought iron chairs are handmade and the price is $150.
















.


I wasn't sure about this chair and now I wished I had purchased it. I am going back in the morning when they open and hope it is still there. The price is $30. I would take the red velvet off of course and may replace with a purple. I love purple, but I also love red.



















I like this picture of this old man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy